Anand Rathi is a full-service stock brokerage firm established in 1994. This leading stock broker allows its customers to trade equities, commodities, IPOs, structured products, bonds, and other financial instruments. Additionally, it offers insurance, deposits, loans, and portfolio management services. This full-service broker is mainly known for its advisory and research facilities, free for all registered users.
However, you pay a pretty high brokerage fee while executing the trading activities. The platform charges 0.30% brokerage on delivery and 0.03% on intraday trades. Moreover, you require to pay Rs 50 per lot on Options. Read this Anand Rathi review to know more about this leading stock broker in India and its customer services.
USPs of Anand Rathi Stock Broker
There are many USPs of Anand Rathi, the leading full-service broker, that attract Indian traders and Investors. Below we have mentioned some of this stockbroker’s major unique selling points.
- It has more than 25 years of experience in the trade and investing services.
- The stock broker has the widest network of branches and franchises.
- It has a dedicated research team to help customers get accurate and quick market insights.
- The platform provides free trading calls and advisory facilities.
- The personalized investment service is hassle-free.
- It also offers portfolio management services to potential investors and traders.
- It does not charge any fee for call and trade or advisory facilities.
Account Opening Charges
Here we have shared brief information about Anand Rathi’s account opening charges and AMC charges.
- It does not charge any Demat or trading account opening charges.
- There is no trading account maintenance charge on this trading platform.
- It charges Rs 0 Demat AMC charges in the first year and Rs 450 Demat AMC charges from the second year.
You might also be interested in checking its brokerage charges. So, look at the below to understand Anand Rathi’s brokerage and other charges.
- Anand Rathi trading platform charges 0.30% on equity delivery.
- The platform has a 0.03% brokerage fee for equity intraday, equity futures, currency futures, and commodity futures.
- It charges Rs 50 per lot on equity options trading activities.
- There is a Rs 25 per lot brokerage on currency options.
- It charges Rs 250 per lot on commodity options.
Anand Rathi Stock Trading Platforms
There are many trading and investing platforms introduced by Anand Rathi. Below is a detailed overview of these stock trading platforms and their key features.
1. Trade Mobi
Many stock traders and investors prefer investing from their smartphones. Considering the same, Anand Rathi, a full-service stock brokerage firm in India, has launched its official mobile app, Trade Mobi. This mobile app is available on both Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS users to help them effortlessly participate in the stock market and perform preferred trading activities.
2. Trade X’Press
Trade X’Press is the official website of Anand Rathi, and it’s developed using advanced technology to avoid any technical error while performing the trades. The platform offers its users detailed trading charts, market insights, research resources, trading tips, and many other features. Additionally, this trading platform can work well on slow internet connection.
3. Trade X’Pro
It’s an installable trading terminal specially designed and developed for high-frequency traders. This trading terminal can show various charts and offers multiple filters to customize the display to find relevant metrics to plan further trades. Trade X’Pro also allows users to perform backtesting to improve their trading strategies.
4. Anand Rathi Online MF
This full-service broker has provided its customers with a dedicated platform and mobile app for mutual fund investors. You can use its mobile app and website to access the variety of mutual fund schemes, compare, and invest in them.
How to Open a Demat Account with Anand Rathi?
If you want to open your Demat account with Anand Rathi, a leading stock broker in India, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the Anand Rathi website and click on the Create Account option.
- You will be asked to register by entering your mobile number and verifying it with OTP.
- Now proceed with further steps by adding basic details like address and DOB.
- Upload the required documents like PAN and Aadhaar to complete KYC.
- You can also select the preferred trading segments like equities and commodities.
- Take up a suitable brokerage plan if you find it relevant.
- Cross-check all the details and complete the form with Aadhaar OTP.
After submitting the form, your application will be verified by the Anand Rathi team. If all details are duly filled in, your Demat account will get opened with this trading platform.
Advantages of Anand Rathi Stock Trading Platform
Below we have mentioned some major advantages of the Anand Rathi stock trading platform. Read these pros of Anand Rathi to understand if its services suit your investing or trading needs.
- It’s a full-service stock broker in India with more than 25 years of market experience.
- The broker has over 1200 branches and franchises across India.
- It ensures a paperless, hassle-free account opening facility.
- It provides free research and advisory services to registered traders.
- The call and trade service is free with this full-service broker.
- You get multiple financial products to invest your hard-earned money.
Disadvantages of Anand Rathi Stock Trading Platform
There are some disadvantages of Anand Rathi stock brokerage services. We have mentioned some major cons of Anand Rathi.
- The brokerage charges are very high compared to discount brokers like Zerodha.
- You don’t get a 3-in-1 account with Anand Rathi.
- The user needs to pay high Demat account maintenance charges.
- There are separate platforms for different financial products and services.
Anand Rathi is a leading full-service stock broker in India and is known for its personalized stock trading and investing services. This stock broker encloses over 1200 franchises and branches across India. It also provides a free call & trade service to assist its customers in performing trading actions easily. Moreover, you get a free advisory facility to make the most of trading opportunities and earn significant returns.
However, there are also high brokerage charges compared to discount brokers. But if you are comfortable paying high brokerage and accessing free research reports and efficient trading platforms, Anand Rathi can be a great platform to consider.