Angel Broking, or Angel one, was established in 1987 as a full-service retail broker in India. Currently, it’s offering online discount brokerage services to its retail customers. This stock brokerage platform provides facilities to invest in equities and commodities in a hassle-free manner. It also provides advisory, loans against shares, and financial product distribution services to its traders.
Recently it replaced its brand name with Angel One and introduced some interesting features. Regarding brokerage charges, it competes with leading discount brokers like Zerodha. It offers a flat brokerage fee in its Angel iTrade PRIME plan. The plan allows investors and traders to trade in different segments at a fixed charge of Rs 20 per trade. Like many other discount brokers in India, it does not charge any commission for equity delivery.
This stock trading platform is famous for its top-class advisory and trading software that helps beginner to experienced traders to trade efficiently in the open market. In this Angel broking review, we have discussed and reviewed its pricing, features, pros, cons, and platforms available from this leading online discount broker.
Angel One Brokerage Charges
Angel charges no brokerage fee on long-term delivery trades. Although, it puts Rs 20 brokerage fee on Intraday and other trading activities. Below there is an in-detail highlight about its brokerage charges that you may require to pay.
- As mentioned above, it does not levy any brokerage charge on delivery trading.
- It charges Rs 20 per executed order or 0.25%, whichever is lower, on intraday trade.
- Angel One charges Rs 20 or 0.25% brokerage on futures & options trading.
- On currency and commodities trade, it charges Rs 20 or 0.25% for each trade executed by the trader.
There are some other charges that are mentioned below.
- The platform charges Rs 350 as cheque bounce charges.
- In delay of payment charges, it is charged Rs 1.5% per month.
- It charges Rs 50 for physical statements, DIS requests, and physical contract notes.
- Charges Rs 50 per certificate on Demat and Rs 50+ CDSL charges on Remat
- On pledge creation and closure, this stock brokerage platform put Rs 20 per ISN and Rs 50 per ISN for BSDA users.
- The DP charges are Rs 20 for normal and Rs 50 for BSDA users.
- It does not charge any fee for signature charges and email statements or contracts.
- However, there is Rs 20 extra on call and trade or offline trading service.
- Account maintenance charges are Rs 240 for a year and Rs 20 for a month.
Why Use Angel Broking for Stock Market Trading?
Here are some key reasons you can prefer Angel Broking or Angel One for stock trading activities.
- It’s a leading independent full-service retail brokerage service provider. It provides advanced technology tools and platforms to integrate and make efficient trading decisions.
- It possesses around 8% market share and is one of the most preferred online discount brokerage firms with one of the largest customer bases.
- With 20 years of experience and reliable service experience, the brand has become one of the most reliable brokerage firms to get stock trading services.
- It has a vast sub-broker network that ensures better customer support and satisfaction.
- It has an AI-based ARQ platform that gives robots to assist stock trading facilities.
- The trading platform has maintained a top position in terms of opening new accounts and verifying them in very less time.
Angel Broking Stock Trading Platforms
Below are some Angel Broking trading platforms that you can use as a user.
Angel Broking App
Angel One introduced its mobile app for both Android and iOS users. This app allows users to trade online, check the latest updates, see real-time metrics, and access other features. The app enables users to seamlessly do financial transactions and add funds to accounts.
ARS is one of the most advanced and highly efficient trading platforms developed by Angel to help investors and traders to make practical predictions about future stock market trends. It has robot-assisted AI algorithms and advanced features that help investors perform deep analyses of various securities. The best thing about using this advanced trading platform is that it does not put any extra financial burden on the registered users of the Angel One trading platform.
Angel Speed Pro
This platform is developed for desktop users willing to do in-depth trading analysis. This web-based desktop trading terminal comes with twenty years of trading data and 30 days of day trading information. Its highly used trading platforms amount to experienced traders willing to do technical analysis for better investment decisions.
Angel Swift is a very easy-to-use mobile web-based trading platform developed by Angel One’s developer team to allow traders to trade from mobile and smartphone devices.
This learning platform is developed by the Angel Broking team to ensure its users can get familiar with various stock trading strategies and terms. It provides the latest market updates, and key information is needed for traders willing to participate in the stock market.
This platform is specifically developed and designed for mobile users having slow GPRS speed. This mobile browser-based trading platform from Angel One does not require any installation or download from your side.
How to Open a Demat Account on Angel Broking?
Opening a Demat and trading account with Angel Broking is a seamless process. Below we have explained how you can register and open your Demat account with this leading discount broker in India.
- First, you must install its mobile app from the App Store or Play Store.
- Complete the signup by entering your mobile number and verifying with an OTP.
- To complete the KYC process, you must provide some basic documents and their details.
- Add your PAN Card number and bank account, and complete Aadhaar verification.
- It will ask you to e-sign and self-verify to complete the KYC and account creation process.
- When you click on the available option, it will take you to a new page. Follow the instructions and complete your account setup.
- Check out if you need to upload some documents; once you complete this step, your account will get opened with Angel Broking.
So, this is how you can open a Demat account with Angel Broking. However, if you feel any problem, leave your content information on the site. The sales team will reach you and help you with further processes.
Advantages of Angel One
Let’s discuss some top advantages of using Angel One and its stock trading facilities.
- Angel One is one of the most trusted online discount brokerage service providers.
- It has a range of advanced trading software that is beginner friendly and helps to perform various trading strategies effortlessly.
- It also has an ARQ platform to give enhanced trading facilities to investors.
- The team is highly expert in sharing the latest research updates through frequent notifications.
Disadvantages of Angel One
There are some limitations of Angel One’s stock trading services. Below are some common ones you must know before selecting its discount brokerage services.
- It does not offer a 3-in-1 account facility to its users.
- Also, the platform charges Rs 20 per executed call and trade service.
Angel Broking (now Angel One) is one of India’s largest full-service brokerage firms and leading online discount brokers. It provides hassle-free trading facilities to its investors and traders. Moreover, this stock trading service provider has provided its users with various tools and platforms. ARQ is one of the major platforms for in-depth analysis to make a better investment decision.
If you are looking for a trading platform that helps you with advanced tools and technology and charges a low brokerage fee, Angel Broking can be an ideal stock trading platform to look for. We hope you liked this Angel Broking review article and found answers to your query. If you have any doubts about any point, leave a comment and share this article with your friends.