Whenever we think of any digital wallet, the first name that comes to our mind is Mobikwik. With Mobikwik you can easily make digital payments, send money, accept online payments, pay your bills, mobile recharges, and even do shopping online with Mobikwik app.
This digital wallet app allows you to load money anytime and anywhere, so you can use this for all types of payments online. You can download this app today from iOS or Android platforms and explore the conveniences that are offered by Mobikwik! Let us check out the complete review of Mobikwik and understand what makes it the best app.
Overview of MobiKwik
MobiKwik is one of the leading digital payments platforms online, serving over 100 million users across the nation. It’s paving the way for the ultimate digitization, especially in the financial transaction industry.
This robust app provides simple-to-use and effective cashless payment choices for customers. The app supports all types of monetary transactions that include daily payments such as credit card bills, electricity bills, online shopping, grocery, flight tickets, and movie tickets to various other financial services like personal loans, Mutual Funds, shopping loans, Digital Gold, SIPs, etc. MobiKwik takes complete care of the user’s security and safety.
Why Consider Taking a Mobikwik Personal Loan?
There are quite a few reasons that people consider taking a Mobikwik personal loan, let us check them out in detail:
- No interest: You can utilize Mobikwik credit without paying any interest. You can pay after 15 days just to avoid any late charges.
- No Processing Charge: You do not have processing charges when applying for the Mobikwik loan. You get your loan without paying any kind of processing fees.
- Minimum Paperwork: For the loan process, only KYC documents are needed documents, besides there are no other documents required.
- Quick and Smooth Process: You will get a personal loan of over INR 60,000 in less than 10 minutes. This instant loan procedure is accessible through Mobikwik.
- Better Credit Limit: Mobikwik provides over INR 60,000 credit limit and you can get the credit limit with a Pan Card and an Aadhaar Card.
- Improve Credit Score: Through Mobikwik pay later, you can improve your credit score. Ensure you pay your dues on time and get a good score.
Steps To Apply For MobiKwik Personal Loan
Recently Mobikwik announced a new initiative in their instant loans section that is accessible on their app. The primary goal of the MobiKwik app is to provide instant and simple access to users’ credit. Here’s how you may easily avail Mobikwik personal loan:
- Register on MobiKwik and create an account.
- Select your preferred ‘Wallet’ option.
- Go to ‘Balance Details’.
- Choose ‘Boost’.
- Click on ‘Let’s Start’ that comes on a corresponding screen.
- Your Aadhaar and PAN numbers need to be entered.
- Click on ‘Agree’ for terms & conditions
- Click ‘View Loan Details’.
- Then follow the given instructions on your corresponding screen.
- After your loan amount is sanctioned, it gets credited to your MobiKwik digital wallet.
Ways to Add Cash In Your Mobikwik Digital Wallet
Adding money to your Mobikwik wallet is quite simple!
- Login with the Login details or register to create a new account
- Click on Add Money and the ‘Payment Options page’ will appear
- Add cash by using your Credit or Debit card and use cash for the transactions
Ways To Transfer Cash In Mobikwik Wallet?
- Login with the login details
- Choose the Transfer Money Option
- From Wallet click on the Bank Transfer Option
- Feed in your Bank Details and Amount (Beneficiary)
- Click on the Send Money Option
- You will get an OTP on your number
- Verify the OTP & cash will get transferred to your selected account number
Where To Use Mobikwik Loan?
Following are some payment modes where you may use Mobikwik loan
- Credit Card
- Mobile Recharge
- Online Shopping
- Mobile Payment
- Utility Bill Payment
- And Many More
A person can transfer their Mobikwik Loan sum to their provided bank account.
To get instant Mobikwik personal Loan approval, you must be very careful when entering your private details mentioned below
- Aadhar Card (when you apply for the loan ensure your Aadhar no. is linked to your number).
- CIBIL Score (must be good for easy approval of loan)
- PAN Card
Mobikwik application has prioritized smooth user experience by offering a complete range of benefits and features. The best part is the app is not going beyond its Payment & finance domain just to attract a larger number of audiences. However, it has set efforts that help a company to excel in the long term with very high expertise.
However, it appears that friction still stays for the app users. Mobikwik can have taken the first mover benefits after its launch in 2009 before GooglePay and PhonePe came into existence. The company lacked the right strategic positioning for capitalizing on the digital payments market.
Still, there are several untapped potentials in the Mobikwik App, and the Fintech industry of India has huge prospects to offer.
Is MobiKwik loan free from interest?
Yes, you can take this facility with zero percent interest for over 15 days monthly. Pay your bill on time (after 15 days) just to avoid any late charges and interest.
Is Mobikwik safe to use?
Definitely. MobiKwik is a highly safe digital wallet that can also be used as a payment option. The money you store in your MobiKwik app wallet is accounted for & safe to use.
Does Mobikwik charge a registration fee?
No. This service is used for free.